- A CHP officer and a bystander have been shot, one person also killed, in a shooting that unfolded in a Roseville Park. No ID's have been released for anyone involved with the hostage incident. The investigation is still ongoing. Here is what we know.
- Federal Medicare requirements are keeping California from cutting ties with Walgreens, as previously promised by Governor Newsom. He vowed to cut contracts with the pharmacy over the company's stance on abortion. Click here to read more.
- Sacramento Kings playoff tickets will go on sale for the public Monday afternoon at 12:00 pm. The Golden One Center in Downtown Sacramento is slated to host the first round of playoffs for the Kings for the first time in it's history. The Kings are Pacific Division Champions heading into Friday's game against the Golden State Warriors. Click here to read more.
- A former San Francisco fire commissioner is being hospitalized after someone attacked and beat him with a metal pipe in the city's Marina District. This is the latest in a string of violent crime and just a day after Cash App founder Bill Lee was killed. Click here to read more.
- Tennessee's Republican-controlled House of Representatives has voted to expel two of three Democratic lawmakers who protested on the House floor for stricter gun laws. Click here to see the latest.
- Placer County's latest point in time count shows a 5% decrease in homelessness in the region. Click here to read more.
- Former NCAA athlete and women's rights activist Riley Gaines was attacked while speaking during a Turning Point event on the SFSU campus. Click here to read more.