- An all-Northern California match up is set for the first round of the NBA playoffs. In their first postseason appearance since 2006, the Sacramento Kings will take on the defending world champion Golden State Warriors. The Kings are the three seed and will have home court advantage against the six seed Warriors. Game one is Saturday night at the Golden One Center. Tickets go on sale today at noon. Click here to read more.
- California's financial incentives for adding solar panels on home rooftops will end this week. By the April 14th deadline, changes to the net metering system will have new rates for those who add solar after the April deadline. Click here to read more.
- Caltrans believes loose gravel from road work has been exploding car windows on Interstate 80 between Rocklin and Roseville. Officials believe the series of heavy winter storms caused the road to quickly deteriorate. Click here to read more.
- Nashville City Council members are set to vote to reinstate an expelled legislator today. Click here to read more.
- The Justice Department is appealing a ruling from a federal judge in Texas that would suspend the abortion pill mifepristone. This, as a top Biden administration official is warning the controversial ruling could set a dangerous precedent for all FDA-approved drugs. Click here to read more.
- The Justice Department has opened a criminal investigation into the recent online leak of intelligence documents on Russia's war in Ukraine. Click here to read more.