- California's flood risk is increasing with the warmer weather that threatens to quickly melt the record snow pack. Water agency officials are warning that flood risks could linger for several months. Click here to read more.
- Democrat activists and left-leaning media is calling for Senator Diane Feinstein to resign amid her absence from key Senate decisions that are delaying President Biden's judicial nominee votes. Click here to read more.
- A central valley Congressman is behind a push for the federal creation of more water storage for California. Republican David Valadao from Hanford is the author of one of two water bills being debated in Congress. Click here to read more.
- California's down payment loan program for first time home buyers is on pause as the agency says it has given out all $300 million in loans. Click here to read more.
- Parking prices ahead of the Golden 1 Center debut of Sacramento Kings Playoffs is surging, with some lots already sold out. The game between the Kings and the Warriors is set for Saturday at 5:30 p.m. Click here for an Uber price estimate.