- The Sacramento Kings are up two games to none against the defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors. The Kings beat the Warriors at home last night 114-106. They play again Thursday night in San Francisco. Click here to read more.
- There are calls this morning for the NBA League to suspend the Warriors's Draymond Green after his flagrant 2 for stomping on the chest of Kings's Domantas Sabonis. Click here to read more.
- The FAA is now clearing Southwest as the ground stop is lifted, but warns of significant residual delays that are still expected throughout the day. Earlier, Southwest grounded all national flights over computer glitches, but it is unclear what caused the glitch. Click here to read more.
- House Democratic leaders say it should be up to Senator Dianne Feinstein to decide her own future in the Senate. This comes as the California Senator is facing calls from some lawmakers to step down due to her prolonged absence from Washington as she recovers from shingles. Click here to read more.
- A jury is now seated in Dominion Voting System's defamation case against Fox News. 12 jurors and 12 alternates were selected Tuesday after the start of the trial had been delayed on Monday. Click here to read more.