- Gavin Newsom is heading to Washington D.C. to help raise funds for Biden's re-election campaign. Click here to read more.
- University of California, Davis's Veterinary school is set to open a new facility twice the current size in May. The school credits a rapid increase in admissions as the motivation behind the expansion. The new facilities are part of a $500 million modernization project for the Vet Medical Center and crews are still working on adding an animal dentistry and oral surgery center inside the hospital as well. Click here to read more.
- California has passed a first in the nation emissions rule for trains. Click here to read more.
- Nearly 500 PG&E customers are still without power in Downtown San Francisco after “underground equipment damage” Wednesday afternoon. PG&E says power could be restored by Saturday morning at the earliest. The outage area includes many high-rise buildings and office towers. Click here to read more.
- The trans-influencer behind the Bud Light controversy is breaking her silence amid the backlash. Click here to read more.