- The City of Davis is reporting a third stabbing attack in the last week. This morning, a female homeless person was stabbed through her tent and is now receiving treatment at the U.C. Davis Medical Center. Click here to read more.
- California's truckers are responding this morning to the state's push to shift away from fossil fuel-guzzling vehicles. The state's new "Advanced Clean Fleets" movement is being criticized by trucking groups, who say the aggressive goals are unrealistic and ignorant to the fact that "clean" big rigs are not advanced enough to support the demand. Click here to read more.
- Just under 20% of the state's snow pack has melting, leaving about 80% untouched. This week, the Sacramento Valley could see a half-an-inch of rain between now and Friday. The foothills could get up to an inch of rain and up to a foot of snow is expected in the Sierra. Click here to read more.
- California's Attorney General is taking the city of Elk Grove to court for breaking housing laws. Attorney General Rob Bonta is putting Elk Grove on blast, saying the city violated state law by denying a proposed housing project. Click here to read more.