- California Governor Gavin Newsom is appearing on Fox News in an exclusive interview with Sean Hannity. They cover a range of topics from the state's economic landscape, homeless issues and the overall political agenda of Governor Newsom. Click here to read more.
- San Francisco leaders are dealing with another blow to their local economy as the owners of Westfield Mall have announced they're walking away and will no longer make payments on their loan. Click here to read more.
- Former California state Senator Dr. Richard Pan has announced he's running for Mayor of Sacramento. Click here to read more.
- Former President Trump is set to arrive later this morning at a federal court in Miami for his arraignment hearing on federal charges. Click here to read more.
- Baseball fans are pushing to fill the Oakland Coliseum tonight with green. They want to show support for the A's with a "reverse boycott." The plan is to hand out seven thousand shirts that say "SELL" before the game. It's a message to the owner, urging him to sell the team so they don't move to Las Vegas. Click here to read more.
- The Denver Nuggets, led by former Kings' head coach Michael Malone, are NBA champions for the first time in their history. Denver beat the Heat 94-to-89 on Monday night, clinching the series in five games. Malone coached the Kings in the 2013-14 season. Click here to read more.