- A Sacramento City audit claims nearly 20 Black and Latino drivers were stopped by police because of racial bias. The nearly 200-page report released by the Sacramento Office of Public Safety Accountability Office says tinted windows were the reason for the stops. The report said in a majority of the 19 stops the person was not asked about the window tints. Click here to read more.
- The Sacramento Kings' minor league affiliate is making history. For the first time in NBA G-League history, women will serve as both the head coach and general manager of a team. On Tuesday, the Stockton Kings named Lindsey Harding head coach and Anjali Ranadive general manager. Click here to read more.
- California Governor, Gavin Newsom paid a visit to Southern California to affirm LGBTQ rights, talk business with Disney, and offer his perspective on Florida's governor. Click here to read more.
- Today is the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year, and the benefits depend on where you live. Click here to read more about Sacramento's local Summer Solstice events.
- The Titanic submersible is still missing in the Atlantic as the air supply dips below the 24 hour mark. Overnight, a sonar plane reported hearing banging underwater for several minutes at 30 minute intervals. Click here to read the latest.