- A proposal from the Sacramento Mayor aims to help expedite safe parking sites for homeless people. Sacramento mayor Darrell Steinberg is proposing a power shift by having the city manager approve all safe parking sites for homeless people without council approval. Click here to read more.
- New records show that the Sacramento County Sheriff's department has been sharing license plate reader data with anti-abortion states. Click here to read more.
- A Sacramento man is facing an attempted murder charge for stabbing another man at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara. Click here to read more.
- California's Superintendent says he's seriously considering a run in 2026. Tony Thurmond tweeted he's already formed a committee to begin the process but assured he's fully focused on his current job but is considering a gubernatorial run given the climate of book banning and the "attack on democracy". Click here to read more.
- Governor Gavin Newsom is showing support for a California tech giant. He's now on Threads. He tweeted yesterday he had just joined after Meta launched the new app. The idea is to give users a separate space for sharing real-time text updates and joining public conversations. Click here to read more.