- California has reached a deal with big engine manufacturers on the state's strict emissions standards for trucks. Click here to read more.
- California state leaders and a county sheriff in Texas are calling on the Department of Justice to investigate the travel program that sent migrants to multiple states. Click here to read more.
- California is taking the first step in creating its own supply of Narcan, the quick acting medication aimed at reversing overdoses. Click here to read more.
- More than 20 people are facing internet crime charges after a two week operation organized by the Sacramento County Sheriff's Office. Authorities say 23 people were arrested between June 18th and July 1st. Click here to read more.
- The Kings are adding some depth to their back court in a trade with the Indiana Pacers. Click here to read more.