- The Sacramento County District Attorney's office is gathering evidence into how Sacramento is dealing with the homeless crisis, and they are looking for public input to direct the efforts of cleaning up the streets. Click here to read more.
- The City of Sacramento is sweeping a big homeless camp that has engulfed sidewalks and front yards in the areas of 28th and C streets. The city gave camp residents notice before the sweep and were present during to offer relocation to the city's "safe ground" site at the Miller Park Marina. Click here to read more.
- Law enforcement in Placer County is still attempting to block the release of a convicted, violent sex offender. This morning, the Placer County District Attorney's office is speaking out. Click here to read more.
- The city of Sacramento is exploring the possibility of adding a dog park around the Curtis Park, Land Park and South Land Park neighborhoods, and is looking for input from area residents. Click here to read more.
- California is disproportionately represented on a list of the nation’s least educated cities, based on rankings released this week by WalletHub. They graded 150 metropolitan areas on factors including the percentage of adults with a high school diploma, college experience or higher education degrees. Click here to read more.