We heard you were looking for CA State Fair food, which is why we’re doing our first CA State Fair Food Festival To-Go!
Friday, May 22nd from 4-6 pm drive-thru the Main Gate at the California Letters and pick up the Fair Food you have been missing! Like Funnel Cake Fries! See the Pre-order link below!
Each meal includes:
- Smoked BBQ Brisket
- Topped with a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce
- Country Baked Beans
- Slow roasted with bacon and brown sugar
- Mac & Cheese
- Elbow macaroni tossed in a creamy cheese sauce
- State Fair Funnel Cake Fries
- Topped with powdered sugar
- $20 per meal plus sales tax, minimum of 2 meals, served family-style
- Utensils included
- Drinks are additional. Dasani Water (20 oz.): $2 each
Pre-order now, limited meals available.
This is a safe, clean, and physical distancing way to get your Fair food, so it is pre-order only. No meals will be available for onsite purchase.
- Order by Tuesday, May 19 at 11:59 pm
- $20 each order plus sales tax
- Minimum of 2 orders, served family-style
Click HERE to pre-order
Pick Up Info
- Drive-thru at the California Letters on Friday, May 22
- Between 4 pm to 6 pm
- Location: Main Gate
1600 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815
- Bring a print out of your receipt or have it pulled up on your phone
- Pop open your trunk for a contactless pick-up, a team member will put your packaged food in the car for you
- No refunds
We will be following all of the required guidelines and best practices for operating safely in the new COVID-19 environment, here is an overview of the guidelines we will be following:
Safety & Sanitization:
- Cars will be asked to pop their trunk or unlock selected doors for food placement and are required to stay in their cars.
- All staff required to wear disposable gloves & face masks.
- All staff required to wash hands prior to starting work, frequently during shifts and in between tasks.
- All food handled with utensils to limit touchpoints.
- All deliveries have been sanitized from the pallet, de palletized and each sealed box sanitized.
- All staff will take a health questionnaire prior to entering the work station.