For the crust:
- 1 3/4cupsNilla wafer crumbsmeasured after crushing
- 1/2cupunsalted butter (1 stick)melted
For the filling:
- 1(8 oz)package cream cheesesoftened
- 1(8 oz)tub frozen whipped topping (COOL WHIP)thawed
- 1 3/4cups cold milk
- 1(3.4 oz)package instant banana cream pudding mix
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs and sugar; then stir in melted butter. Press the crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of prepared baking dish. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes and let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk cold milk and pudding mix until combined. Let stand for 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until smooth. Fold in HALF of the whipped topping (COOL WHIP) and the prepared pudding.
- Arrange the banana slices into the bottom of the cooled crust. Top with the banana cream filling.
- Spread the rest of the whipped topping on top.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
Calories:326kcal|Carbohydrates:46g|Protein:1g|Fat:15g|Saturated Fat:8g|Cholesterol:30mg|Sodium:200mg|Potassium:178mg|Fiber:1g|Sugar:31g|Vitamin A:385IU|Vitamin C:3.9mg|Calcium:6mg|Iron:0.1mg