A house fire on Sheldon Park Way may have been caused by "safe and sane" fireworks.
Fire crews were called to the seven-bedroom, four-bathroom around 1 a.m. and battled flames until around 6 a.m.
An investigation found that improperly disposed of legal fireworks likely caused the initial sparks.
The fireworks were left in a bucket next to a trash can on the side of the $1.2 million residence.
At least one of them was not all the way put out and so it reignited.
Legal fireworks are supposed to be disposed of in a bucket full of water to ensure they are completely out.
Officials are calling the inside of the home a total loss.