Good thing school is out for summer.
A fire at Grant Union High School destroyed a classroom last night.
Sacramento Fire tweeted that it was responding to calls about a fire on the campus just before 10:30 p.m. Sunday night.
Crews from Sac Fire and Metro Fire were able to extinguish the blaze in under and hour.
The classroom that burned was in the Del Paso Heights-area school's main building.
Investigators are looking into what sparked the fire.
There are no reported injuries in relation to this incident.