Thirty-two children's medicines have been voluntarily recalled by King Bio over concerns about a potential "microbial contamination."
The company announced the recall on medicines used to treat flu, fever, cough, nosebleeds, earaches and stomach problems on Wednesday.
Although no incidents related to King Bio's products have been reported, using the medicine could lead to a life-threatening infection.
Affected products were made between August 2017 and April 2018.
Two-ounce bottles of the following medicines are included in the recall:
- DK Attention & Learning Enh.
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief
- Children’s Appetite & Weight
- Children’s Appetite Enhance
- Children’s Cough Relief
- Children’s Fever Reliever
- Children’s Growth & Development
- DK Newborn Tonic
- DK Nosebleed Relief
- Children’s Ear Relief Formula
- DK Teething
- DK Colic Relief
- Tummy Aches
- Kids Multi- Strain Flu Relief
- Kids Stress & Anxiety
- Kids Sleep Aid
- Kids Bed Wetting (NP)
- Kids Candida 4 oz
Some 2-ounce bottles of these medications have also been recalled.
- Kids Attention & Learning (SCRX)
- Bed Wetting Prevention (SCRX)
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief (SCRX)
- Children’s Cough (SCRX)
- Children’s Ear Formula (SCRX)
- Children’s Fever Reliever (SCRX)
- Children’s Growth & Development (SCRX)
- Colic Relief (SCRX)
- Newborn Tonic (SCRX)
- Teething (SCRX)
- Tummy Aches (SCRX)
- Children’s Appetite & Weight (SCRX)
- Children’s Appetite Enhancer (SCRX)
Get more information on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's website.