A memorial service for slain Davis police officer Natalie Corona will take place on Friday. Here is what you need to know:
- The service begins at 11:00 a.m. inside the UC Davis ARC Pavilion. The service is expected to last about one hour.
- Starting at 9:30 a.m. the public will be allowed to enter the Pavilion sat the southwest concourse level, the southeast mezzanine and concourse levels, and the northeast concourse level. If the Pavilion reaches capacity, there will be an overflow area on Hutchison Field south of the Pavilion. Audio of the memorial service will be provided to the overflow area.
- A procession from Davis to Arbuckle will follow the memorial service.
- From the Pavilion on the UC Davis campus, the procession will take the following route: Depart the Pavilion and travel north on La Rue Road. At Russell Boulevard, continue north on Anderson Road. At Covell Boulevard, turn west, and continue west on Covell Boulevard. At State Route 113, turn north, and continue north on State Route 113 to Woodland. In Woodland, northbound State Route 113 merges into northbound Interstate 5. Continue on northbound Interstate 5 to Arbuckle.
The Davis Police Department has created a Memorial Fund in Natalie's honor. See below for details:
- Cash or ChecksPlease make checks payable to the Natalie Corona Memorial Fund. Donations may be taken to Umpqua Bank (any location) or sent to the Davis Police Department, 2600 Fifth St., Davis CA 95618.
- Venmo: NatalieCorona-MemorialFund
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/NatalieCoronaFund