A family in Des Moines, Iowa, can thank their mixed breed dog for saving them from a fire that destroyed their home. Capone just would not stop barking, and that is what convinced Angela Fullmer to see what was making him so upset. That is when she discovered a the microwave oven had caught fire.
Fullmer's husband, who drives a truck for a living was on the road at the time, so the mother of nine children had to evacuate everyone from the house on her own. See the full story here and in the video below.