Kitty talked to Tony Conley, a seasoned music journalist and the voice behind the long-running Rock Guitar Daily. He's teamed with Sacramento based publisher, Good Mojo Press, for a new book titled, "Paul McCartney in the Beatles"
In order to publish the book, Good Mojo Press has launched a crowdfunding campaign through Indiegogo. The 30 day campaign will offer a variety of purchase options and incentives at a varying price points.
In addition to the artwork seen above there are many other incentive items, including:
- Original McCartney painting by Stephen Holland, “Artist of the Grammy’s”. This is an exclusive piece of art being created just for this campaign.
- Ten original clay McCartney masks by Sacramento based artist, Tony Natsuolas
- Museum quality lithographs of John Lennon artwork
- One Rickenbacker bass autographed by the author, Tony Conley, and artist, Thomas Fluharty
- One Hofner Beatle Bass autographed by the author, Tony Conley, and artist, Thomas Fluharty
- Signed books - First edition book autographed by the author and artist Tom Fluharty
- T-Shirts - exclusive t-shirts featuring the art of artist Thomas Fluharty
- High quality posters featuring the artwork of Thomas Fluharty New stretch perks, additional exclusive art and content will be added as the campaign is executed and goals are reached.