Listen: Barbara Torsoly. President of the Polish-American Club of Sacramento invite you to
The 30th Annual Polish Festival and celebrate Polish culture with traditional food, drink and song. There is something for everyone at Festival!
Delicious Polish Food:
- Babcia's Polish Dinner - Pierogi, Golabki & Kielbasa
- Potato Pancakes
- Zywiec Beer
- Ice Cream
- Pierogi (for take home purchase only)
Dancing - Polka the day away in our air conditioned Ballroom
- Chet Chwalik's Polka Band
- Jim Shoemaker Duo
- Bay Area Polish Lowiczanie & Sokoly Dancers
- Nicolai Prisacar
- Sacramento Ukrainian Veselka Dancers
There is Handicap Parking across the street from the Polish American Community Hall on the corner of Berkeley Avenue and N. Grant Street at the Gathering Inn.
Wheelchair access into the building is available through a side entrance that leads to the lower Banquet Hall. There is a wheelchair accessible restroom and elevator in the Banquet Hall.