Listen: Denice Domke, President & CEO West Sacramento Chamber of Commerce
The West Sacramento Chamber of Commerce will celebrate 73 years on Thursday, January 16, 2020 during its Annual Awards and Installation Dinner at the West Sacramento Civic Center Galleria located at 1110 West Capitol Avenue. The night will feature a welcome address by outgoing Board Chair, Jaclyn Powell, Smith, McDowell, & Powell Law Corp., the introduction of our 2020 incoming Board Chair, Chelsea Minor, Raley’s, and a presentation of the following honors:
- The Mike McGowan West Sacramentan of the Year– Cindy Tuttle
- Businessperson of the Year– JP Singh, Omega Machine & Tool
- Art Savage Entrepreneur Award– Andy Wallace, Wallace-Kuhl & Associates & Elevation Ten Winery
- Business of the Year– Elica Healthcare
- Volunteers of the Year– The West Sac Works Magazine team – Jennifer Perez, four waters, Chris White, Amanda Thrasher
- Ambassador of the Year– Tammy Linker, EverGreen Solar
The West Sacramento Chamber of Commerce Awards & Installation Dinner serves as the largest annual celebration within the West Sacramento business community. “This night is all about introducing the 2020 Board of Directors and honoring dynamic business leaders in our community,” said West Sacramento Chamber of Commerce President & CEO Denice Domke.
The cocktail reception begins at 5:30 PM with the dinner program beginning at 7:00 PM. Tickets are $85 for members, $100 for non-members, and $1,250 for table sponsorships (seating for 10). To register, visit www.westsacramentochamber.com or call the Chamber at (916) 371-7042.