Learn How to Upskill, Reskill or Pivot Your Career at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education’s Online Information Sessions
Listen: Gina Reed, Assistant Marketing Manager, UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education
UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education offers free Online Information Sessions that provide working professionals with the opportunity to learn how continuing education in high-demand fields can upskill, reskill or pivot their careers. Industry-specific sessions let attendees explore the job prospects in each field, meet program advisors and instructors, and learn how UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education can help them achieve their professional goals.
Upcoming sessions include:
- Project Management Certificate Program: Feb. 20, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Paralegal Studies Certificate Program:Feb. 27, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Human Resource Management Certificate Program: Feb. 27, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: March 4, 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Leadership Programs: March 4, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Business Analysis Certificate Program:March 5, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Healthcare Analytics Certificate Program: March 11, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Professional Coaching for Life and Work: March 12,11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.OR4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Planning and Sustainability:March 18, 12:00-1:00 p.m.ORMay 13, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Cyber Security Immersion Academy: April 7, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Web Development: April 9, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Winemaking Certificate Program: April 23, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Workplace Health and Safety: May 6, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Specialized Leadership Skills: May 11, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Enroll online to reserve your space. Attendees will receive a $100 discount on their first UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education course. (This offer excludes Fast Track Certificate Programs, Horsepacking, Winemaking, Brewing, International, OLLI, Sensory Science, Open Campus, Graduate programs and courses priced at $300 or less.)