Listen: Kristen Graham
FIREFIGHTERS BURN INSTITUTE
The Firefighters Burn Institute is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization founded by Sacramento Fire Captain Cliff Haskell and the Sacramento Area Fire Fighters Local 522 in 1973, for the purpose of establishing a local burn treatment facility; providing recovery programs for burn survivors; providing fire and burn prevention through public education; funding education for burn team professionals, firefighters, and burn survivors; and supporting burn treatment and rehabilitation research.
Mardi Gras Crab Feed & Cajun Boil
Saturday, March 7, 2020
5:30 PM – 10:30 PM PST
JOIN USfor the annual Mardi Gras Crab Feed hosted by the Firefighters Burn Institute in partnership with the Sacramento Fire Reserves Association! We’re bringing Mardi Gras to you with festive decorations, all you can eat Cajun boil and crab dinner, live DJ and dancing. See you there!
- Early Bird Tickets are available starting December 20, 2019. Make sure to take advantage of our EARLY BIRD SPECIAL and get your event tickets for only $60/ person (until February 1st, 2020)
- Everything will be included in single ticket price with exception to the no host bar.
Things To Know:
- All sales will beFINAL
- Outside containers and alcohol will not be permitted to the event
- If you would like to sit with a certain group or if you have any specific requests, please firstname.lastname@example.org. Seating arrangements will be first come first serve basis and will also be prioritizing ADA/ event sponsor requests.
- Because tickets are sold per seat, there will unfortunately be no difference in pricing for children.
Early Bird Special(Available until 2/1): $60/ Ticket
Pre-sale: $65/ Ticket
At the Door (based on availability): $75/ Ticket
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets!
TICKETS ARE GOING FAST!
Tickets are available on-line for $65.00 each, through Friday 3/6 (3:00pm), or at the door for $75.00 each. You may also purchase tickets with check or cash by stopping by our office or over the telephone, 916-739-8525, via credit card.
Link to tickets here: https://ffburn.org/mardi-gras-crab-feed-cajun-boil-2