- LIsten: Richard Costigan, Chair of the Board of Trustees, talks about the Museum's efforts to assist distance learning during Covid-19. Links to the Big Day of Giving.
- All donations made to the Museum from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 7 are boosted by a pool of matching funds through the Sacramento Region Community Foundation.
- For those who are members, using a Golden1 debit or credit card will also increase the amount of funding made available to the Museum thanks to their pool of matching funds.
- Gifts of any amount are sincerely appreciated, tax-deductible, take just a few minutes to submit and may be scheduled in advance at https://www.bigdayofgiving.org/californiamuseum.
- For details on the Museum’s temporary closure during the COVID-19 outbreak, visithttps://www.californiamuseum.org/covid-19.
- For details or to access resources in the Museum’s Distance Learning program, visithttps://www.californiamuseum.org/distance-ed.
- For details or to schedule a donation during the Big Day of Giving, visithttps://www.bigdayofgiving.org/californiamuseum.
DISTANCE LEARNINGActivities aligned with K-12 Common Core & State Content Standards now available
Launched in March 2020, this new online program features free education materials aligned with K-12 Common Core and California State Content standards to further students’ learning at home during the COVID-19 school closures.
Resources cover a range of California history, arts and culture topics and are available as downloadable, printable PDFs and as paperless, shareable Google Classroom assignments.