Listen: Scott Love, Library Regional Manager - West Yolo Region
Library users who cannot visit library locations or prefer to stay at home may access library collections in other ways such as: signing up for the Books by Mail program to have materials delivered through the postal service for free, or registering for a temporary library card to access digital resources, such as digital ebooks for all ages, movies, magazines, newspapers, research databases and historical archives that are available for free 24/7. For more information, visit:https://yolocountylibrary.org
For more information about contactless curbside pickup or other programs and services mentioned, visithttps://yolocountylibrary.org/curbsideor call: (530) 666-8005, Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Curbside pickup locations and hours:
- Arthur F. Turner Community Library:Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Clarksburg Branch Library:Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Esparto Regional Library:Mondays 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Knights Landing Branch Library:Wednesdays 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Mary L. Stephens Davis Branch Library:Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Winters Community Library:Wednesdays 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Yolo Branch Library:Thursdays 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- South Davis Montgomery Library and Patwin Book Drop:Closed
On Monday, June 15, Yolo County Library began offering curbside pickup for library cardholders since branches are still closed based on the State of California’s Resilience Roadmap. The following procedures allow cardholders to easily use the Library’s curbside pickup service:
- Request items in advance through the library’s online catalog.
- Wait for an email or phone notification that the materials are available for pickup.
- For people driving, text “Here” to the phone number posted after parking in the designated curbside pickup area.
- For those on bikes or walking, look for the walk/bike curbside pickup area and text the number on the sign when it is your turn.
- Receive a text reply from staff for reservation name and space number.
- Materials are checked out and delivered for contactless pickup.
- Face coverings must be worn and physical distancing must be observed during transactions.