Listen: Sacramento Vice Mayor Angelique Ashby: The North Natomas Community Center and Aquatics Complex (NNCCAC), located at 2601 New Market Drive, located near North Natomas Regional Park and Inderkum High School, is the City of Sacramento’s newest aquatic facility and community center. The Aquatics Complex features a 50-meter competition pool, a 25-yard recreational pool, zero-depth entry splash pool and waterslides. Community Center is an event space featuring a main ballroom, and warming kitchen, ideal for meetings, receptions, banquets, celebrations, and other social gatherings.
- North Natomas Aquatics Complex Grand Opening - April 23
- Register now to claim your spot at the North Natomas Community Center and Aquatics Complex Grand Opening on April 23! Join the City of Sacramento YPCE Department and Vice Mayor Angelique Ashby for a ribbon cutting ceremony and guest speakers at 10am, followed by music, games, and swimming as we open the city’s newest pools! Registration is required for all attendees.
- The Grand Opening features 2-hour reserved swim times to ensure a positive event experience for our community.
- Registration Available Here
- North Natomas Aquatics Complex Tours
- Interested in checking out the North Natomas Community Center and Aquatics Complex before it opens? Register now for a sneak peek of the City’s newest aquatics complex and event space! The tour will include 30-minute facility walkthrough, information on the programs and services coming to NNAC, Q&A with City and Council District 1 staff, and more! Registration is required for all tour attendees including, youth and children. Swimming is not available during the tour.
- Registration Available Here
- Natomas Series of Events Flyer (PDF
- Vice Mayor Ashby Media Release (PDF)
LONG TERM LANE RENTALS
Through its own programs and strategic partnerships, the City of Sacramento strives to promote equity, justice, and accountability with a concerted application of resources toward those in greatest need. Pool space not utilized by City Programs or Primary Use Agreement Holders can be requested for long-term rental use. The goal is for lanes to be allocated in an effort to maximize the positive impact of the City's aquatic facilities and meet the Sacramento community's aquatics needs. Several factors, such as the community's need for the program, the number of youth and adults served, non-profit status, historical users, and the program's diversity, equity, and inclusion advancement, will be considered as well as its contribution to the viability of the Aquatics Complex.
Please be sure to fill out application completely and accurately. Upon closure of application deadline, applications will be reviewed, and you will be notified of your lane allocations within 4 weeks of your start date. NNAC Long Term Lane Rental Application (PDF)
The North Natomas Aquatics Complex features a 50-meter competition pool, a 25-yard recreational pool, zero-depth entry splash pool and waterslides. The complex also features locker rooms, on-site parking, and support facilities.
• Zero-depth entry splash pool with play structure
• Spiral waterslides
• 25-yard recreational pool
• 50-meter competition pool with two low springboard diving boards
• Shaded picnic tables
• Gym-style restrooms with showers and lockers (locks not included)
• Family changing rooms
• Grass areas
• Parking lot
• Recreation Swim
• Lap Swim
• Swim Lessons
• Swim Team
• Water Aerobics
For information about renting the North Natomas Community Center, submit a North Natomas Community Center Facility Rental Inquiry