Listen: Peter Komorniczak with the Polish American Club. The festival is at 327 Main St in Roseville
31 ST ANNUAL POLISH FESTIVAL - SEPT 10, 2022
IT'S TIME TO POLKA, EAT PIEROGI AND HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH A “POLISH PRINCESS!"
Polish Festival is back! Its been too long since we were able to get together and celebrate!
Come Join us at the 31st Annual Polish Festival and celebrate Polish culture with traditional food, drink and song. There is something for everyone at Festival!
Delicious Polish Food:
- Babcia's Polish Dinner - Pierogi, Golabki & Kielbasa
- Potato Pancakes
- Zywiec Beer
- Ice Cream
Dancing - Polka the day away in our air conditioned Ballroom
- Lowiczanie & Sokoly - Polish Dance Group
- Chet Chwalik PolMuz - Polka Band
- Nikolai Prisacar - Accordion
- James Shoemaker Trio
- Veselka - Ukrainian Dance Group
There is Handicap Parking across the street from the Polish American Community Hall on the corner of Berkeley Avenue and N. Grant Street at the Gathering Inn.
- Wheelchair access into the building is available through a side entrance that leads to the lower Banquet Hall. There is a wheelchair accessible restroom and elevator in the Banquet Hall.