Lincoln, CA – Tonight and tomorrow, February 13 and 14, Blue Oaks Century Theatres in Rocklin will host screenings of The Fire Cats – Save Something Small, a feature documentary by Writer/Producer/Director Katharine Parsons of Ravenshoe Media, Ltd. to benefit FieldHaven Feline Center. In addition to the screening, FieldHaven is hosting a red-carpet style event before and after the film which is free and open to everyone!
- Cat Tail Gate Pawty, Blue Oaks Century Theatres, Rocklin, February 13 from 4:30pm to 5:30pm; February 14 from 1:30pm to 2:30pm and 4:30pm to 5:30pm! Be among the first to tour the tiny but mighty mobile clinic.
- Shop FieldHaven merchandise and enter the PAWsome raffle! Get a free pair of cat ears too!
- Meet some of the rescuers and team behind The Fire Cats!
- Dine out at Skipolini's Pizza, just across from Blue Oaks Century Theatres, to support FieldHaven on February 13 from 11:30am to 9:30pm and February 14 from 11:30am to 5:00pm and 8:00pm to 9:30pm. Be sure to tell your server that you're there for FieldHaven!
Winner of Cannes World Film Festival for Most Inspirational Film, The Fire Cats showcases an in-depth look at the heroic efforts of rescue organizations, including Field Haven, during the 2017 Tubbs Fire and the 2018 Camp Fire. It includes first responder footage as well as film donated by the rescuers. It is currently on the festival circuit worldwide.
- What: Screening to benefit FieldHaven Feline Center of Placer County
- When: Monday, February 13 at 6:00 PM / Tuesday, February 14 at 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM
- Where: Blue Oaks Century Theatres, 6692 Lonetree Blvd in Rocklin, CA
- February 13 at 6:00 PM: https://tinyurl.com/2p8aetnr *Almost SOLD OUT
- February 14 at 3:00 PM: https://tinyurl.com/mrxw33k5
- February 14 at 6:00 PM: https://tinyurl.com/mv5du7s8