- KFBK News Has Learned That Top Leaders at the State Capitol Are Exempt From the Recent Vaccine Mandate Issued by Governor Newsom. Members of the Assembly and State Senators Are Exempt From the Vaccine Order. Even Governor Newsom's Own Staff Are Not Required to Get Vaccinated.
- A New School Choice Initiative Has Received the Go Ahead From the State to Begin a Signature Drive to Qualify for November 2022 Ballot. The Educational Freedom Act Initiative Will Need One Million Signatures to Qualify for 2022 Mid Term Election. if Approved Parents in California Could Chose Which Schools Their Children Attend.
- Former SEIU California Executive Director Alma Hernández and her husband, Jose Moscoso, are facing 13 felonies after allegedly transferring money from a political action committee to her husband in 2014. Additionally, Hernández and Moscoso reportedly dodged $143,000 in taxes between 2014 and 2018. Hernandez and Moscoso’s alleged pattern of felony conduct resulted in a loss by the Franchise Tax Board of more than $100,000, subjecting them to additional punishment. SEIU announced that Hernandez resigned from her position on Wednesday.
- Supporters of Gabriel Gipe, an AP Government teacher at Inderkum High School who was secretly recorded talking about antifa by conservative activist group Project Veritas, spoke at the Sacramento offices of civil rights attorney Mark Merin Wednesday, criticized the Natomas school board for not going through the steps of representation, a hearing for Gipe, and to allow him to defend the charges against him. In the coming days, Gipe will receive a formal letter of termination from the district, which he will have the opportunity to appeal. At this time, attorney Mark Merin Merin does not officially representing Gipe.
- The Virginia Father Who Was Tackled by Police at a School Board Meeting Is Telling His Side of the Story. Scott Smith Went to the Loudoun County School Board Meeting After He Says His Daughter Was Sexually Assaulted in the Bathroom by a Boy Wearing a Skirt.
- A Virginia Mom Who Grew Up in Communist China Is Very Troubled That Outspoken Parents Are Being Labeled as Domestic Terrorists by the Department of Justice.