- Governor Gavin Newsom is proposing to extend health care coverage to all undocumented Californians.
- Sacramento has set up a "safe parking area" for vehicles along Front Street.
- Governor Gavin Newsom introduces new state proposals, including $4.2 billion be allocated to California's high speed rail project and easing staffing shortages on California campuses.
- Local healthcare workers are putting out a desperate plea for blood donations as a nationwide severe blood shortage warning is being issued
- Ted Cruz slams podium over reporter's mask questions: "Just once I'd like you to ask Biden, Psaki about that."
- Education Secretary Miguel Cardona personally requested the now-famous letter from the National School Boards Association calling parent activists domestic terrorists, according to new emails.