- The fate of California's rooftop solar industry is in limbo.
- First responders voiced their growing concerns at the California State Capitol over long wait times in emergency rooms.
- The Oakland Planning Commission voted unanimously to recommend that the City Council certify the environmental review for the A’s waterfront ballpark project.
- The State of California is approaching a record number of people hospitalized since the start of the pandemic.
- The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History.
- LA Times Podcast: The pandemic will end. We promise.
- British student reacts to the announcement the UK is removing masks.
- Texas Doctor Speaks Out After Suspended From Hospital For COVID-19 Views.