- Wall Street is opening lower as worries about the global banking system rattle markets. Shares of major U.S. banks remain under pressure after a jump in credit default swaps caused a slide in Germany's Deutsche Bank shares. Click here to read more.
- The former CEO's of failed Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank are being called on to testify before Congress. Click here to read more.
- Residents in Pajaro are being allowed to return home. More than 2,000 people are allowed to return home but can not move back in as residents return for the first time in 2 weeks to assess the damage. Click here to read more.
- California water agencies say 64% of the state no longer dry. Click here to read more.
- The California State University system is creating a new program aimed at making transfers from community colleges easier. Click here to read more.