- The Kings are looking to take a two-nothing series lead across the state to San Francisco.They'll be trying to keep home court advantage tonight, following Saturday night's hard fought three-point victory over the Warriors in their first playoff game in 17 years. It was a battle of the superstars, with De'Aaron Fox scoring 38 points for the Kings, and Stephen Curry putting up 30 points for the Warriors. Click here to read more.
- Bay Area rapper E-40 says he was kicked out of Golden 1 Center during the Kings-Warriors game over racism. Click here to read more.
- Changes could be coming to what Californians pay for their electric bills. The state's three largest power companies want a fixed rate based on income. That includes Southern California Edison, Pacific Gas and Electric, and San Diego Gas and Electric. Click here to read more.
- For all but three California counties, taxes are not due until October 16th. For those other three however, taxes are due to be filed by tomorrow. Here's where.
- More details are coming out this morning following last week's shooting at Roseville's Mahany Park. Prosecutors say the suspect, Eric James Abril, was wearing body armor and used a handgun when police approached. CHP still has not answered why they were serving the search warrant for Abril in the middle of the day at a park, where children were playing and people were walking on nearby trails. Click here to read more.