- Despite all the talk from the county about masks being mandatory, that they were given out to fans walking in and that minders would be telling people to put them on - there was very little mask compliance at SoFi stadium.
- PG&E Is Raising Its Rates For Both Homeowners And Businesses. Power Bills For Homeowners Will Go Up By An Average Of 9%. Small Business Will See A 10% Rate Hike And Industrial Facilities Will See An Increase Of Nearly 13%. The San Francisco Chronicle Reports PG&E Officials Say They Need The Extra Revenue To Pay For Skyrocketing Natural Gas Prices. The New Rate Plan Is Set To Take Effect March First.
- Governor Gavin Newsom is scheduled to announce new guidance for masks in schools to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 today. Tomorrow, the indoor mask mandate for the state is set to expire, though unvaccinated people will still have to wear masks indoors. Depending on what the governor announces today, officials with some school districts will have to decide whether to enforce a mandate or let their students go without masks.
- Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby says 'good sources' and intel point to a Russian invasion 'in plain sight.
- ABC News' Rick Klein interviews former President Richard Nixon aide Dwight Chapin.