- Sac County employees threaten to strike over better pay and working conditions. A labor union that represents more than 3,500 Sacramento County employees is currently threatening to strike if it cannot reach an agreement with the county on a new contract regarding better conditions at the workplace.
- Sac County is already testing ballot machines for June elections. With a little more than one month out from California's 2022 Primary Election, Sacramento County elections officials have started testing the ballot tabulation machines on Thursday.
- A proposal by California Problem Solver Caucus to suspend California's 51-cent gas tax ahead of Newsom's plan deadline. A group of California lawmakers proposed the latest idea for putting money back in the pockets of residents struggling with sky-high gas prices — but despite the growing pile of proposals, a consensus on gas in California is still up in the air.
- Europe's new rules for the internet and what it can mean for the US
- Shortage of pilots in the US